2020 Joint Meetings of the Sheboygan MPO Technical and policy advisory committees
SEPTEMBER 3, 2020
- Release the 2021 - 2024 TIP for a 30-day public comment period (including a public hearing within the public comment period)
- Review Mid-Year Report on Progress of Projects in the 2020 - 2023 TIP
- Review work elements in the draft 2021 Sheboygan Metropolitan Planning Area Transportation Planning Work Program
- Review and recommend approval of the 2020 Shoreline Metro Transit Asset Management (TAM) Plan
- Final review and recommendation of approval of MPO Public Participation Plan - 2020 Update
- Review of Performance Targets Regarding Infrastructure, System Performance, Freight Movement, and the Congestion Mitigation and Air Quality (CMAQ) Improvement Program
- Possible review of 2020 Coordinated Public Transit - Human Services Transportation Plan for Sheboygan County
OCTOBER 29, 2020
- Recommend approval of the 2021 - 2024 TIP
- Recommend approval of the 2021 Sheboygan Metropolitan Planning Area Transportation Planning Work Program
- Review and recommend approval of Performance Targets Regarding Infrastructure, System Performance, Freight Movement, and the CMAQ Improvement Program
- Possible Review of the Shoreline Metro Transit Development Program (TDP) Update
DECEMBER 10, 2020
- Set 2020 Highway Safety Improvement Program (HSIP) Performance Targets
- Present the Annual Performance Indicator Report
Other items which could be included on meeting agendas are amendments to the 2020 - 2023 TIP, reports on the Shoreline Metro Transit Development Program (TDP) Update, and possible unforeseen performance target setting. WisDOT Bureau of Planning and Economic Development staff may also give a presentation on the state long-range transportation plan at a meeting in 2020.
Meeting Agendas and Minutes
Agendas and minutes of Sheboygan MPO Technical and Policy Advisory Committee joint meetings are posted here and mailed as well as emailed to members of both committees and interested parties before regularly scheduled meetings. If you would like to be added to the mailing list for these meetings, please contact the Bay-Lake RPC.
For meeting materials prior to 2019, please contact the Bay-Lake RPC.
For more information, please contact:
Jeffrey Agee-Aguayo, Transportation Planner
Phone: (920) 448-2820, Ext. 103