Shoreline metro Transit Development Program (TDP)
While not a required part of the metropolitan transportation planning process, Sheboygan MPO staff has assisted Shoreline Metro with the completion of several Transit Development Programs (TDPs) over the course of the MPO's existence, with current MPO staff recently helping Shoreline Metro complete its fourth TDP. TDPs assist the transit operation with short-range planning of routing, service provision, programming, etc.
SHORELINE METRO TDP UPDATE
Sheboygan MPO staff assisted Shoreline Metro with its TDP Update. The document is posted to this webpage, along with meeting agendas and minutes of the TDP Review Committee.
TDP Review Committee Meetings:
- Thursday, August 16, 2018
- Thursday, September 13, 2018
- Thursday, October 18, 2018
- Thursday, November 21, 2019
- Thursday, December 19, 2019
- Thursday, January 30, 2020
- Thursday, February 27, 2020
- Wednesday, April 15, 2020
- Wednesday, May 13, 2020
- Wednesday, June 17, 2020
- Wednesday, July 15, 2020
- Wednesday, August 12, 2020
- Wednesday, September 16, 2020
- Tuesday, December 15, 2020
For more information, please contact:
Jeffrey Agee-Aguayo, Transportation Planner
Phone: (920) 448-2820, Ext. 103
Register for our 2022 MPO/RPC/WisDOT/USDOT Transportation Planning Conference on October 10- 12, 2022 at Blue Harbor Resort and Conference Center in Sheboygan.